Alumni Training Webinars
The Alumni Committee is pleased to announce a series of Sarnoff training Webinars. What is a Webinar? A Webinar, short for Web-based seminar, is a presentation that is transmitted over the Web. It is an interactive seminar that merges a conference call and a web presentation. To participate, all you need is a phone and a computer with internet access. No travel involved! Webinars are presented by Sarnoff Alumni.
The following Webinars have been recorded and are available for review by Sarnoff Fellows and Alumni:
- Women’s Issues hosted by Drs. Anita Ying and Cary Ward, March 23, 2011
- Careers in Industry & Government presented by Drs. Steve Brooks and Tino Melian, November 4, 2010
Please note: The presentation by Dr. Steve Brooks was first followed by Dr. Tino Melian. The slide order has Dr. Melian's slides first followed by Dr. Brooks.
- Applying to Fellowship hosted by Dr. Huck Muldowney, July 28, 2010
Please note: The start of the presentation was delayed 10 minutes, you may wish to fast forward for the first 10 minutes in order to get to the start of the presentation.
- The Surgical Residency Application hosted by Dr. Marie-Eve Laden, May 25, 2010
- The Internal Residency Application: Advice on How to Find the Best Program for You hosted by Dr. Natalia Berry, September 23, 2009
- How to Get a K Award hosted by Dr. Nancy Halnon, March 25, 2009
- Careers in Industry hosted by Dr. Andy Plump, January 25, 2009
- The Internal Medicine Residency Application: Advice on How to Find the Best Program for You hosted by Dr. Rajat Gupta, August 27, 2008
- How to Give a Scientific Presentation hosted by Dr. Sahil Parikh, February 20, 2008
- Tips on Junior Faculty Career Development hosted by Dr. Leslie Cooper, January 2, 2008
- Applying to Fellowship: Tips from Former Sarnoff Fellows hosted by Dr. Sahil Parikh, November 29, 2007